Like our name suggests, we’re here to help you explore the vast world of Master’s degrees in all the disciplines you can imagine. If you’re still deciding on a career path, we can help there, too. In addition to providing useful information about various types of Master’s degrees you can obtain, our editors also provide reviews and rankings to help you narrow down the field when it comes to selecting which programs to pursue.
Example 5: George Will writes, “Economic equality is good for the United States.”
Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.
Butte College | 3536 Butte Campus Drive, Oroville CA 95965 | General Information 530-895-2511
- Answer the following questions in short phrases (not full sentences).
- Do not use periods / full stops (.) at the end or capital letters at the beginning of the phrases you write. You can see an example .
- Click the "Build a Thesis" button when you're finished.
- A window will pop open with your Built Thesis.
- Go back and adjust your answers to smooth out the thesis until it makes sense and expresses your beliefs. Clicking on the "Build a Thesis" button again will update your thesis to show your changes.
- Once you've got a thesis statement, use the Make an Online Outline button to generate the framework for your essay. (Would you like to see an example outline ?)
Let's get started!
What's the topic you want to write about?
What's your main opinion on this topic?
( Note: use the topic somewhere in this opinion statement and maybe the word "should")
What's the strongest argument supporting your opinion?
What's a second good argument that supports your opinion?
What's the main argument against your opinion?
What's a possible title for your Essay?
Once you are happy with your thesis statement,
you can crank out a quicky outline by clicking the button below.