Medieval Christians and Muslims were fighting exclusively for deeply held religious beliefs.
Whether you’re writing an argumentative, informative, or a comparative paper, we have some tips for you on how to write a strong thesis statement .
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
This final thesis statement presents an interpretation of a literary work based on an analysis of its content. Of course, for the essay itself to be successful, you must now present evidence from the novel that will convince the reader of your interpretation.
an explanation of the topic or purpose of a research paper